Friday, November 13, 2009

Snags

Just for a quick update. I wanted to let you all know that I have received permission from Bisigi Projets, François Vogelweith to include his themes in the MIE Live CD, and I have also received permission from Camille Le Roux to use her background in a new theme. I thought I was all set to go with the live CD, and I ran into something i never thought would be an issue, Album art will not load. I thought it might have something to do with Elisa so I upgraded to Moovida, but nothing. I then tried updating the deb files, but that had no effect either. I then tried following the install instructions on my Ubuntu 9.10 desktop, and everything worked just fine. So the only thing that I can think of is that there is some package included in the ubuntu-desktop that Harbour-Launcher depends on. In case anyone has input on this, the error I'm getting says
"Elisa: No Album cover found". I don't think it's a really big deal, but i wanted to try and make this Live CD as close to the real thing as possible. I also have finished theming "Wild Shine", "Showtime", and "Balanza". I haven't taken screen shots because I want to load them all at once. Hopefully I can keep up the pace and have it out before "Giftsmas". And since "Giftsmas" is on different days for different people, I mean the Christian "Giftsmas" for no other reason than it's the last one of the year. That's it for now hopefully i hear back from someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment