Friday, June 12, 2009

Tam MIE

HP Mini MIE Vivienne Tam Edition Theme DesktopHP Mini MIE Vivienne Tam Edition Theme MoovidaHP Mini MIE Vivienne Tam Edition Theme App LauncherHP Mini MIE Vivienne Tam Edition Theme SettingsI've been browsing the Internet for any information I might be able to find on accessing "gnome-appearance-properties", but I haven't heard back on wether or not this command can be executed in a store bought HP Mini MIE. I was contemplating changing the title of my blog, but after much consideration i will not. The themes should work just fine on the HP Mini MIE when someone figures out just how to access the "Appearance" option. So all I'm doing is getting things ready. So I'm very sorry for any false hope i might have caused, and believe me if I had an HP Mini MIE I'd have it all figured out. But until then my work will continue on themes.

Any how, here we go... HP put together a beautiful little netbook called the HP Mini "Vivienne Tam" Edition. Believe you me if i had the cash to spare I'd scoop this up for my daughter or my wife. However for some crazy reason unbeknown to anyone on earth, HP decided that there is no such thing as a "chic geek". Well i beg to differ i know for a fact there are ladies out there with plenty of style and intelligence, so without further ado, here is my theme for the "Ladies of Linux". Based on the "Vivienne Tam" wallpaper,and the color on the case of the Netbook, the "Tam MIE" theme is a array of brilliant and vibrant colors. I hope someone likes it, I've been using it all week, and to be honest it's grown on me. I also took a screenshot of moovida standing in for elisa. For those of you who don't know its the same software just different name. If anyone is interested in this one please let me know. For those people using the store bought HP Mini MIE I will continue to scour the internet for a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment